I have been trying to print a bar code using a Printronix P7220 printer to
no avail.

My sample spool files print fine on our laser cut sheet printers (bar coding
included), but I need the spool file to print on the Printronix.

I think it is just a configuration issue of the OutQ. Can anyone help with
the configuration setting to make it an IPDS or AFPDS type printer?

Thanks
Rich

This thread ...