Can someone point me to IBM doc or a tutorial on how to set up a printer
via PC5250?

I can get it to print, but it completely ignores font, LPI, CPI, page size,
etc.

I'm sure it's because I haven't chosen the proper device type or
workstation customizing object, but I'm pulling my hair out trying to
figure it out.

thanks in advance.

This thread ...