I do not know the P7220 but it looks like IPDS is an option on this
printer (http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1019513)
so the configuration is not made throug the outq but need a device
description

From: "Rich Marion" <DPCMarion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 19/11/2015 04:08
Subject: Bar Codes on a Printronix P7220 Printer

I have been trying to print a bar code using a Printronix P7220 printer to
no avail.

My sample spool files print fine on our laser cut sheet printers (bar
coding
included), but I need the spool file to print on the Printronix.

I think it is just a configuration issue of the OutQ. Can anyone help
with
the configuration setting to make it an IPDS or AFPDS type printer?

Thanks
Rich

This thread ...