the cached pages work

--
Bryan

rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote on 11/18/2015 10:48 AM:
I tried searching IBM's blue pages (for the public), LinkedIn, Facebook
and my results were fruitless. (Although the Larry Youngren I did find
had a tree trimmer who was trying to nominate himself for the Darwin Award
that I found to be interesting.)

Larry did publish MANY articles on iprodeveloper. IDK if they have any
"contact me" for him.