From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2015 9:48 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: remote journaling

I tried searching IBM's blue pages (for the public), LinkedIn, Facebook
and my results were fruitless. (Although the Larry Youngren I did find
had a tree trimmer who was trying to nominate himself for the Darwin Award
that I found to be interesting.)

Larry did publish MANY articles on iprodeveloper. IDK if they have any
"contact me" for him.