All,
Does anyone have a program that will retrieve the activation group
information for ILE programs in a library?
I am aware of the API that will get that info, but do not have the time to
"roll my own" program.
I am attempting to analyze the programs in specific libraries to determine
if any are still running the the Default Activation Group.

TIA

Jeff Young
Sr. Programmer Analyst

This thread ...