I discovered that SELECT * FROM QSQLSRC gives me a rowid, what looks like a
SEU line number, and a row of text, but no way to tie a line of source code
to a source member. Is there another stored procedure for that? Is there a
stored procedure for ADDPFM? I'm thinking I'm going to write a stored
procedure that does the GENERATE_SQL, ADDPFM, etc so I can write DDL in sql
workbench, but have it stored where the greenscreeners like it.

I've also discovered that *STATEMENT_FORMATTING_OPTION* is not intended to
be mixed with storing the results in a source member, unless I want to
light up SEU.It seems that's more intended for storing jdbc/odbc/etc output
of GENERATE_SQL this as a "stream file." I'm going to submit a comment to
clarify that in the notes.

Also, although it seems obvious in retrospect, I'm going to suggest that
the *ADDITIONAL_INDEX_OPTION *docs explicitly state that this will not
script out the "CREATE INDEX" statements associated with this view. I could
use the catalog views to determine what indexes go with a table, and script
them separately though.

Justin