I don't think the statistics are there - statistics are based on fields, and a flat file has only the one field, so it would not be useful, anyhow.

Too bad!

On 10/20/2015 4:19 PM, Vinay Gavankar wrote:
The input file that comes in is a flat input file, which gets written to a
multi-member file (with fields). I was thinking of operating on this file.
The member gets cleared after the load process completes. So in essence it
is just a temporary transaction file.

Do you think these kind of statistics would be available for this kind of
file?

On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 4:34 PM, Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>