Someone also mentioned FTP - quote rcmd sbmjob etc. is really simple - IF it is allowed!

For the archives, perhaps - quote means run the following on the server, rcmd is remote command, and what follows is any CL command string.

For more information, in an FTP session on the i, maybe to loopback, type ? server and you'll see lots of what can be done, as well as setting. Type quote help rcmd and you'll get information about RCMD on the server.

Vern