On 28-Sep-2015 10:26 -0600, Matt Olson wrote:
I am attempting to copy data from a file in the production LPAR to
the DEV LPAR and have yet to find an easy way to do it.

Here is what I looked at so far:
<<SNIP>>

Any other thoughts on how to do this quickly with as few steps as
possible?

I have not done, but AIUI, is possible to establish a Remote Journal environment on PROD directed to DEV [effectively *JRN on PROD and *JRNRCV on DEV], Apply Journaled Changes (APYJRNCHG) on DEV to reflect the data changes from PROD into the respective copy on DEV, and then copy whatever\whenever from the effectively since-mirrored copies of the data that are being maintained on DEV. SAVRST* any new objects put into the production environment and optionally SBMRMTCMD to delete any objects that were removed from the production environment.

This thread ...