On 31-Aug-2015 14:33 -0600, John McKee wrote:
<<SNIP>> Wednesday, I try a full save again. At that point, if it
errors off, I will report whatever is available.

I could not find any Cumulative PTF level [or HIPer level] details noted in any past messages, just that the OS is v5r4, so knowing that might be of interest as well [as the other information]. FWiW, the C0292540 has a preventive PTF MF53911 [for HIPer APAR MA39266] for an issue that may exhibit the same error message symptom (msgMCH5203) as was described in the OP.

This thread ...