From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Franz
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2015 12:14 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: AJS (Advanced Job Scheduler) and DR Test to other hardware

So in a DR test, you must be changing this after restore, in a restricted system?
Jim

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 12:08 PM, Steinmetz, Paul <PSteinmetz@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Jim,

I've done this in the past by simply changing the job monitor not to
autostart.
5. System controls
11. Work with AJS job monitors
2=Change

Change Data Library using JS (CHGDLJS)

Type choices, press Enter.

Data library . . . . . . . . . . > QUSRIJS Name
Monitor . . . . . . . . . . . . *YES *SAME, *YES, *NO
Monitor job name . . . . . . . . QIJSSCD Name, *SAME
Automatically start monitor . . *YES *SAME, *YES, *NO
Text . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 'Pencor05 AJS Default'

Paul