Dam speller checker.

"Whether I kill it or not," should have been "Whether I like it or not,"

Thanks all.

Darryl

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 11, 2015, at 11:49 AM, Darryl Freinkel <dhfreinkel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I found the issue.

Whether I kill it or not, MS SQL requires commitment control to be active. You need to have journaling active on the file.

Once I created the journal, magic happened.

Who woodduh thought?

Thanks all for the moral support.

Darryl
Sent from my iPad