I need to write some data from a Microsoft database to the IBM i database.

The problem I have is I have a linked server that I can read from all day. However, I cannot write back to the linked server which is my IBM i. The script is basically rejecting the 4 part file name, that is, [linked server name].[catalog name].[library name].[file name]

Has anyone experienced this issue and how did you work around the issue?

TIA.

Darryl Freinkel.

Sent from my iPad

This thread ...