Darryl,

First, this looks real promising (it mentions DB2/400 in the title, and I
didn't tell google which flavor of DB2 was generating the error):

Assuming that fails:

Anything in the MS SQL Error log or the windows event log?

Just to be clear, your saying you can do a SELECT TOP 5 *
FROM [INDY2].[C205105V].[VD_GPL].[AX__METRICS]?

Can you paste the output of SELECT * FROM sys.servers WHERE name = 'INDY2'.
Either post a link to a CSV or excel file , or in management studio do
Query|Results To|Text, then paste the output to pastebin.com (or similar)
and share the resulting url.

Good luck,

Justin

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 10:53 AM Darryl Freinkel <dhfreinkel@xxxxxxxxx>