Rob

the PWRDWNSYS will come at itself if you continues to overload the ASP

But there is no guarantee that you are able to restart the system

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 2:31 PM, <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

But I take it you don't recommend *ENDSYS or *PWRDWNSYS but instead
recommend the exit point, or the messaging options, to then perform more
controlled actions.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive