Oops! Not VPYLIB - CPYLIB - the keyboard moved on me!

On 8/6/2015 9:05 AM, Vernon Hamberg wrote:
A library is essentially only a list of the objects it contains. I expect that the only time I'd get a lock on a library is if I'm doing something with it directly, like being in a library list or VPYLIB kind of thing. I even tried DSPLIB and WRKLIB - once the list of objects was displayed for DSPLIB, there was no lock on the library. WRKLIB just listed the library name at first, no lock then, either.