Degraded refers to the IOA working without the cache. it's usually caused
by bad batteries but if no 8008 src is present it might be a bad controller
or aux IOA.
Since this controller doesnt have a cache battery and is single slotted
(therefore no aux IOA) the only remaining possibilities are that it's not
being paired correctly to the second controller or one of the controllers
is failing. Is the system LPAR'ed? are both controllers assigned to that
LPAR? Is the cabling between controllers correct?
I had the 8150 src a few weeks ago but in an older 571E/574F pair. Had to
replace the 574F card.
Best of luck and let us know how it ends.

Roberto

On Sun, Jun 21, 2015 at 11:56 AM, Jim Oberholtzer <