I am with Thomas on this. What a wonderful opportunity that would be to have a development spot, using all the tools including RDi, to do some simple projects? I wanted to do that with my "Ice Cream Project" but frankly, I just didn't know how to do it.

http://martinvt.com/Code_Samples/Ice_Cream_Project/ice_cream_project.html