From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2015 11:13 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Class - Default wait time in seconds for batch jobs

Good information.

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

From: "Steinmetz, Paul" <PSteinmetz@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'"
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04/07/2015 11:08 AM

Rob,

BRMS has its own settings for SAVW, really doesn't use the QBATCH class
default wait time for the save, but only for device allocation, volume
mounting etc.
Also, there is no wait time for IFS objects, always immediate.

Save active wait time:
Object locks . . . . . . . . . . . . 120 0-99999, *NOMAX
Pending record changes . . . . . . . 120 0-99999, *NOCMTBDY,
*NOMAX
Other pending changes . . . . . . . . 120 0-99999, *NOMAX

Paul