From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Richard Schoen
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2015 10:22 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Samba

On our recent survey and in every real world customer I talk with Windows is
firmly entrenched in the environment. AD, Exchange, Many Business Apps,
VMware, on and on.

Are you seeing differently in the customers you visit ?

Regards,

Richard Schoen | Director of Document Management Technologies, HelpSystems
T: + 1 952-486-6802
RJS Software Systems | A Division of HelpSystems
richard.schoen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx www.rjssoftware.com