Paul,

When was the last time you ordered SF99711?
Presumably, the amount of PTFs to order is also dependant on how often it
is performed.
I did a SNDPTFORD SF99711 CHKPTF *NO yesterday late afternoon and it took 2
hours and 15 minutes. I last did this 27 days earlier. We're on 7.1 TR9
C4283710.

I'd be curious what others are doing with respect to the CHKPTF parameter.
How many are using CHKPTF *YES or *NO?
Since the default is *NO, is it correct to assume it is the recommended
method?
What are the pros and cons?

Yours truly,

Glenn Gundermann