You summed it up well. Let us know if you have security and work management
questions.

One thing I can suggest. In addition to the iASP, consider using an
interactive subsystem by customer. That subsystem would have a custom
routing program that would do things like check to be sure this user should
be in this subsystem, set security up as needed, assign proper printer and
other devices, etc. You will also have the ability to get to a specific
users job much more quickly than searching a large interactive subsystem. I
would extend this to batch as well. If you need some examples I can post
them. Additionally check out the session Larry Bolhuis and I do at COMMON
on this very topic. (Advanced Interactive Work Management)

In order to get past the requirement for an iASP to have dedicated disk
drives (if that's needed) you might consider making the entire partition
that hosts the customers a virtual partition. That way you'll be able to
set up the iASPs at whatever size you need them to be, as opposed to a
single drive ( = very bad performance ) iASP if your customer set does not
need at least 6 physical drives in the iASP.

--
Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect