On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 12:48 PM, Jeff Crosby <jlcrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This isn't what you asked, but my first thought was if a hosting company
did _not_ give me my own partition for isolation, I would have no interest
in that hosting company.

Sometimes the best answer isn't the one that directly addresses the
question asked, but rather addresses the *reason* for the question.
Also known as "give them what they need, rather than what they know to
ask for".

John Y.

This thread ...