From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John
Allen
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2014 12:19 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: After installing Group PTF SF99610 it still shows as Not
Installed

Jim,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I just wanted to clarify that the cut and paste I did to show PTF status was
only a small representation of the 100+ screens worth The 80+ "Not applied"
PTF's are for many different products not primarily DG1
DG1
JC1
JV1
PT1
QU1
SS1
ST1
TC1
WDS
XH2
999

I didn't explicitly put the system in a restricted state, I thought the
Apply process did that for me, Correct or not?
Restricted state should have ended HTTP Servers

Would ordering and loading the latest cume PTF be a better route then trying
to find the reason 80+ PTS are not applied?

Thanks John