This was the fix that I had to apply for a problem with Intrusion Detection
on the IBM i. Intrusion Detection can send a notification email when a
potential event is found. After applying the CUME package, I stopped
receiving those email notifications.

Because Intrusion Detection uses QSYSARB to send the email messages, to
restart the job so it would use the PTF fix, I had to IPL the system.

This error had far reaching consequences.

Jim Essinger
Western Power Sports
Boise ID

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 6:37 AM, Jeff Crosby <jlcrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>