:) I meant it as double entendre. To provoke smiles.

I'd add this: I have been using RDi 9.1 for a few weeks now, and It is verrry nice, a noticeable improvement over 7.5. Its certainly worth the trial run for any programmer. The productivity gains are immense. It even plays nice with SVN, which surprised me.

Copy/pasting a 650 line program is just one of the easy things with RDi. Or, better yet, export the file as a text file. Clicking a compile error and going directly to the line involved is great. Having all, and only, the source members for your current project listed in a sidebar, so you aren't jumping from QDDSSRC to QRPGLESRC to QCLSRC is, in itself, a boost and a convenience you will miss when the trial period expires. There are lots of little tricks, the great proportion of which I know I am as yet unaware, is nice. However, the big stuff, available to you and what you want, is there on day one. A lot of your PDM quirks, like CCR and MMR work exactly as you are used to them working. That part of the learning curve is amazingly intuitive. Ctrl-F is a huge improvement over F-16. drag and drop, copy and move, unlimited undo, even the DDS screen editor is finally working reasonably well.

Its worth the ride, take it for a spin.

(Is that a better sales pitch?)