From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 11:40 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: How to Determine Backup Size

Yes, those numbers do seem to jump all over the place. IDK if it's worth opening up a ticket on it.

From PRTERRLOG:

Volume ---Temporary Errors--- --------M Bytes--------
ID Read Write Read Written
BR0300 0 0 2 5538321
BR0301 0 0 1 2743850
BR0302 0 0 2 5488831

From BRMS:

Volume Identifier . . . . . . . . : BR0300
Total Bytes Written . . . . . . . : 5670584
Current Bytes Written . . . . . . : 0
Maximum Bytes Written . . . . . . : 2892360

Volume Identifier . . . . . . . . : BR0301
Total Bytes Written . . . . . . . : 5560780
Current Bytes Written . . . . . . : 0
Maximum Bytes Written . . . . . . : 2809380

Volume Identifier . . . . . . . . : BR0302
Total Bytes Written . . . . . . . : 6273677
Current Bytes Written . . . . . . : 2789549
Maximum Bytes Written . . . . . . : 2830366

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755