From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hoteltravelfundotcom
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2013 1:39 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Business Objects with DB2 data

The problem we have is that, alot of data is 'located' in the middle of
what I used to call filler fields. So someone has to know that sales rep
name is 1-20 of some field somewhere. All this will need to be mapped. But
I dont' think there is much choice. The company is using a limited I.T.
staff. No business can rely on one person who knows where all the fields
are.