How about this? This is a script that runs in a batch program. The lcd
statement points to my fixes directory in the IFS. The image catalog is also
named fixes.

qsecofr xxxxxxx
close
open ftpserver
user ptf xxxxxxx
ascii
namefmt 1
lcd /fixes
cd /imagepool/images/os400/v5r4/ptf/bkuprc
mget bkuprc24*
cd /imagepool/images/os400/v5r4/ptf/db
mget db19*
cd /imagepool/images/os400/v5r4/ptf/hiper
mget hiper99*
cd /imagepool/images/os400/v5r4/ptf/http
mget http16*
cd /imagepool/images/os400/v5r4/ptf/java
mget java20*
cd /imagepool/images/os400/v5r4/ptf/print
mget print30*
cd /imagepool/images/os400/v5r4/ptf/secur
mget secur7*
cd /imagepool/images/os400/v5r4/ptf/svcagt
mget svcagt5*
cd /imagepool/images/os400/v5r4/ptf/tcp
mget tcp11*
close

Once the CD images are copied to my machine, I execute this command instead
of adding each CD image to the image catalog:

call Qvoifimg parm('fixes ' '*ALL' 0)

I can provide similar examples of retrieving directly from IBM.

Paul Nelson
Cell 708-670-6978
Office 512-392-2577
nelsonp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx