Aha. Not always easy to spot the conveyed tone in emails. I should have known you knew what was going on though. :)

-Kurt

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of CRPence
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 11:20 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Strange issue maybe you can help me with Mark

Thanks. That reinforces my argument about how poorly the problem was explained.

I guess maybe I should have used a <sarcasm> tag for my comment about "0404", as I had actually inferred that was meant; although I did actually perform the search, just to be sure. I was mostly trying to subtly emphasize, sarcastically, that there is a huge difference between receiving "a 0404 error on the new field" and a receiving a RNX#### error message identifier which probably would have described the problem even better. I figured the text denigrating what was offered in\by the OP as a problem description would give that impression. I clearly failed.

Regards, Chuck