You've lost me, What Loaner program? maybe i lost some reply....
One of my replies did go missing, I said:

Yes, the system would have only 70 days on the test system, but the
point of the exercise is to isolate hardware problems. If 2 weeks go
by on the p5+ machine without problems i can order a backplane for the
p5 and be done with it. If it dumps on the p5+ it's not my circus, not
my monkeys (they are planning on buying a p7 machine so they will have
to migrate sooner or later).

I think gmail is playing with the recipient, some times reply goes to
midrange, sometimes it goes to the real sender (my mail above went
only to rob for example).

Best Regards,

Roberto