I have an old 170 in the lab that's only there for spare parts for
some clients. I still reload it sometimes (when i need to test and old
tape drive or the like) and the keys were lost to the times (i found
some keys but for another serial that we had scrapped d'oh). It works
like a charm.

Best Regards,