Hi Rob (and everybody),

Thanks for that link; I had found other documentation but not that particular one yet.

I was able to get the console connected, and although I believe I did the connection and configuration correctly, this is still my first time working on this type of hardware. In any case, I still saw nothing on screen but a cursor on the top right.

The 3476 is set to address 0
One side of the twinax splitter is plugged into port 0 on the 4-port twinax brick (does the other side need a terminator?)
I used a balun on the splitter, connected to a cat-5 cable (tested, works) to a balun on the 4-port twinax brick.

I'll be working on troubleshooting the failed device; please tell me though if my console connection is incorrect.

I very much appreciate the assistance so far,
Clay Carley