As I understand it, the program uses the image catalog to determine what directory to use, so I think you need the image catalog and the directory where the files are to agree, and the image catalog needs to be created.

I have not looked at the API description so there might be more options since V7 and TR5, but I doubt it.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects