Glad it went despite the small issues. The LPP software agreements has caught most all of us at one point or another, even those of us that do upgrades and installs all the time. Credit where it's due, Larry Bolhuis turned me on to the QVOIFIMG program. It was added by Rochester a while back by PTF to V5R4 and on, then included in the cumulative. I just did a PTF application to a V7 system over the weekend, over 30 .bin files to add to the image catalog. Took about 20 seconds. Sweet.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects