From: John Mathew <johnmathew400@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 08/23/2012 10:51 AM
Subject: Re: Error CPF4102

DSPMSGD CPF4102
Enter
30
File &2 in library &3 with member &4 not found.

The file was not opened. The reason code is &6. The reason code and their
meanings are as follows.

06 The file does not have any members

Recovery

Add a member (ADDLFM or ADDPFM Command) or change the file name, the
library name, or the member name with an
Override Database File (OVRDBF) Command.

So should go and tell the programer the above Recovery suggestion.