From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vidal, Concepcion
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 11:38 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Drag and drop reports from iSeries to desktop

Paul,

"... stop fooling around..."

Wow, first, based on my small and limited knowledge, I do not believe that
this is a third party issue: I believe it is an iSeries / IBM related issue.

Second, I am sorry that I have bothered you with these types of questions.
I believe that I am able to ask for help and guidance in this forum and I
have done that for many years. I have helped people through these means and
it is a very pleasant thing. Few have already given me advises... you may
be one of those; however, the way you bring help and how you express
yourself in that process helps to deliver even better solutions.

But, thank you for your comments anyway.

Peter Vidal