No problem. I got confused.

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 4:30 PM, sjl <sjl_abc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wrong Alan!

I apologize if you thought this was intended for you, Mr. Campin!  My
comment was intended for Alan Jordan, who was mentioning the RODIN ETL
software by his employer, Coglin Mills.

- sjl

then Alan Campin wrote:
 Huh? Nope just a hard working programmer. Don't work for any vendor.
 Trigger Mediator is public domain software which is offered free. Not
 selling anything.

I previously wrote:

Alan -
The moderator has not called you out on it, but IMHO you should preface
your
comments in a thread such as this with something like

<< Vendor Response >>

in order to make it clear that you are a software vendor that provides a
solution to the problem being discussed.

Vern and Richard ALWAYS do this when responding as a vendor when offering
solution, and it appears to me that you are pushing ETL software.

Regards,
sjl

Alan (Jordan) wrote:
This is a great comment by Rob.

Is this the same project you posted about yesterday: the one where you are
to use ETL  nightly to prepare data for BizTalk? Several others have
already commented (including myself) that triggers are not an ideal
approach in this scenario.
I understand you may just _want_ to write it yourself, or don't have
budget for a tool... but there is software available that could accomplish
this task in just a few hours, rather than a couple weeks of coding and
testing. Just saying.