Once you start down this path of a customized program reading the QINACTMSGQ you can do a LOT of different things. Here are some I've done over the years.

1) Different time of day, different time out. For example prime workday use 60 minutes. During nightly processing 10 minutes. Adjust the time as the day progresses.

2) Different class of users different actions. Example: Ware house look up only 'no security' user just leave them on (until backups perhaps.) HR Personnel disconnect them instead of killing job and make it quick, say 10 minutes. Your own sessions and you're sick of getting kicked off, then don't. :-)

3) Different workstations different actions: Example: System console user that must be there to run backups etc, never kill it.

You can dream up lots of useful scenarios once you get going.

Have Fun

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis