In that case the IBM stuff looks interesting to me.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
Where Information Meets Innovation
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 736-5800
Fax: (952) 736-5801
Toll Free: (888) RJSSOFT

------------------------------

message: 7
date: Mon, 21 May 2012 16:15:03 -0400
from: rob@xxxxxxxxx
subject: RE: SAN Vendor support for IBM i?

Richard,

I don't think that had any relation to what he wanted. For example, just
because someone can use my laptop from their i via QNTC doesn't qualify it
as something he can load i OS or DB2 for i data on.

I really don't think he was looking to offload just some stream file
storage, but to load the whole kit and caboodle on to san.