Richard,

I don't think that had any relation to what he wanted. For example, just
because someone can use my laptop from their i via QNTC doesn't qualify it
as something he can load i OS or DB2 for i data on.

I really don't think he was looking to offload just some stream file
storage, but to load the whole kit and caboodle on to san.