I have some unload/reloads coming and instead of just migrating the
storage spaces from old host to new host I plan on busting them up after
reading the recommendations at

Is there a MINIMUM recommended size? For example, V5R4 required a minimum
load source size of 17GB
http://www-947.ibm.com/systems/support/i/planning/upgrade/v5r4/hardware.html
Power 5's will be the last to support the 17GB drives
http://www-947.ibm.com/systems/support/i/planning/upgrade/futurehdwr.html
If I take a 280GB system and bust it up into 6 drives that's roughly
46GB/drive. One of those links suggested making them the size of standard
IBM drives (but no reason why). So, should I make them eight 35GB drives?
And what is 'standard'? Rough answer would be 35, 70, 140, 280 but what
would one put on CRTNWSSTG?