On 01 May 2012 11:45, rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I don't suppose there some lic log or something that will tell you
exactly where an unload fired off from, eh?

Probably not without a trace. There are TApe flight recorders which can be turned on; they would surely tell. The details in TRCJOB output also might give an indication; esp. if activated by CHKTAP. And if not directly from job trace, at least surmised [if from nothing else, like a CALL QTAxxxx, then by timing], then just a matter of tracking back the program flow to the CL request which effected it.

Regards, Chuck