Thought you'd gone all Yoda on us when I saw the thread title Dan!

On 2012-04-27, at 5:46 PM, midrange-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

If you're coming to the COMMON Annual Meeting next week, bring a tale about a really cool utility, app, or solution you have running that really helps your users/customers/business or just helps your data center run more efficiently.

Tell us your story at Session 42AA "Show Me Yours, I'll Show You Mine".

A short description will do, or you can bring a slideshow if you like. I can't talk about mine, as all of mine are for sale. So I need your help to pull this session together.

See you in Annaheim,

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com