Scott Klement has his examples of writing to the IFS. For the most part you receive into a buffer the Base64 data and run the Base64 conversion that creates a buffer with the binary data. (You have to know what the binary data was prior to it being encoded.) Then you can use the IFS API's to create and write to a file on the IFS. I suggest you use /tmp/26ByteJobIdentiferSeq#.type for the file name.

This thread ...