Has anyone ever taken an Encoded Image in Base64 and put it on a printer
file.

I'm being asked to find out how long it would take to accomplish this. I'm
not sure because I don't even know if this is possible.

What I need to do is call a web service that returns a label image in
base64. Then print that on our packing slip.

First I know that I need to get Scott Klement's HTTPAPI and install it.
No biggie as long as the boss is okay with it.

Second, I believe that I'll need Scott Klement's base64 project and install
it. No biggie again as long as the boss is okay with it.

But from what I can tell the Base64_decode converts to binary. But I'm
stuck on how to define it on the printer file.

Thanks,

Michael Schutte

This thread ...