Doesn't that assume you have the AFP font collection library ?

On 2/9/2012 1:13 PM, Alan Shore wrote:
Hi John
I asked this very question not too long ago and Luke answered for me
Hers the response
On my system (V6R1), I have a library called 'RDFONT01V5'. Inside that is an app that will print your font samples for you!

The app I ran was PRTFNTC (Print Font Catalog). I believe that it prints *immediately* to your default printer...so...be ready! :)

I know it because Charles Wilt answered this very same question for me back in February (thanks, btw!) . You can still find the thread in the archives, but the link to IBM's reference page is broken now.

I then answered with
Hi Luke
I googled PRTFNTC RDFONT01V5 and found the instructions at ftp://ftp.kcs.net/Common/printing/InstallRDFONT.txt