Thanks Bryan. I did not know that. I think I am OK in my original
configuration then.

I want no more than one sftp job running at a time. My jobq then can be
single thread. The number of jobs allowed in the subsystem should be
sufficient for the sftp, spawned jobs and whatever 'normal' jobs are
running.

Gord