John,
The program is run under the same user both ways.
Regarding the additional environment variables, I would appreciate it if
you would send them.

Thanks,

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 6:16 PM, John McKee <jmmckee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The example I sent to you also included an environment variable that
causes *ESCAPE messages to be sent. I can't remember if what I sent
also included code to return the return code from the sftp command
running in PASE. If you don't have that piec of code, I will post
that.

Is the program running under the same user profile when it is running in
batch?

John McKee